Time: 30 minutes Ingredients - 1 cup blanched almond flour - 1/4 cup coconut flour - 1 teaspoon baking powder - 1/4 teaspoon salt - 85g grass fed butter (or coconut oil), room temperature - 3/4 cup coconut sugar - 6 tablespoons (100g) tahini prefer) - 1 and 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract - 1 large egg, room temperature - 100g white chocolate or dates or dark chocolate chopped into cubes or chocolate chips (we like to use Lindt 90% chopped in small pieces) or whatever you have on hand.
- Preheat the oven to175 °C and line a baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl with an electric hand mixer or using a stand mixer, beat together the butter (or coconut oil) and sugar at medium speed until well combined, about 1 minute. If you use coconut oil, it may not come together easily. If that's the case, use your hands to combine it and then beat another 20 seconds.
- Beat in the tahini and vanilla extract on medium speed and mix until combined. Beat in the egg on low and mix until well incorporated.
-Add in the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda and salt and mix until well combined.
-Then stir in 100g chocolate chips or whatever you’ve chosen.
- Roll the dough into balls
- Press the cookies down lightly with a spoon.
- Bake for 11-14 minutes or until the surface of the centre of the cookies no longer appears wet. They'll be very soft but will continue to cook as they sit on the tray out of the oven.
- Let them cool completely on the baking sheet.