Naturopathy is a holistic approach to healthcare that encompasses all aspects of a person’s health. Treatment options are individualised to each person and can include herbal medicine, nutritional medicine, diet modification, lifestyle modification, nutritional supplementation, flower essence therapy or homeopathic remedies.
Naturopathy aims to discover and treat the cause of someone’s disease or health problem to restore wellness and vitality. Increasingly naturopathy is utilising scientific and evidence-based medicine in conjunction with naturopathic principles.It is not a one-size fits all approach and Chelsey is passionate about finding the solutions that work best for each person.
Let's work together!
Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy) with Distinction
Bachelor of Medicines Management with Professional Honours in Complementary Medicine (with excellence)
Member of the Naturopaths & Herbalists Association of Australia
Chelsey is a naturopath, nutritionist and medical herbalist. In Chelsey’s graduating year, she graduated with the Naturopathy Academic Excellence Award and Dux Medal Award. Chelsey is a general naturopathic practitioner who enjoys treating children, teenagers, men and women across all ages. Chelsey is research-focused and spends time each week researching complex medical conditions to find the most effective, evidence-based treatment for her patients. Her particular areas of clinical focus include:
• Hormonal conditions such as Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), PMS, menstrual irregularities, endometriosis, hormonal acne and other hormonal related issues.
• Natural fertility management.
• Preconception and pregnancy care.
• Vaginal health including vaginal microbiome issues.
• Male fertility and sperm-related issues.
• Skin conditions such as acne, eczema and rashes.
• Thyroid conditions.
• Digestive issues such as bloating, IBS, SIBO, food intolerances and more.
• Stress & fatigue.
• Mental health such as anxiety, low moods.
• Teenage health.
Chelsey is a well-known naturopath in Perth featuring regularly as a writer for Endeavour College and Food Matters. Chelsey is a well-known health educator who regularly conducts public-based health education at the clinic, schools, wellness studios and health clinics in Perth. Topics include but are not limited to menstrual and period health, acne, mental health and stress management