-1/3 of a whole cauliflower
-1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups of mixed kale and cabbage slaw
- ½ avocado sliced thinly-red cabbage sliced
- 1 radish finely sliced-1 grated carrot
-1/2 cucumber sliced lengthways with a peeler
-2 tsp pickled ginger
-1 tsp sesame seeds
-2 Tb tamari sauce
-2 sprigs of fresh coriander
1. To make the cauliflower rice, blitz the cauliflower in a food processor. Cook in a pan with olive oil on medium heat until it is cooked through and gently starting to brown. Remove from the heat and allow to cool while preparing the other fresh ingredients.
2. Prepare all the fresh ingredients as above or to your liking.
3. Divide the ingredients between 2 bowls and construct by placing the cauliflower rice on one half of the bowl, with the kale/cabbage slaw on the other half.
4. Place each fresh ingredient in segments of the bowl, as seen in the photo or get creative if you like.
5. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and tamari sauce to your liking and enjoy!