Updated: Dec 12, 2019
These ice pops are perfect for hydration and energy during labour. This recipe makes 400ml of liquid or around 6 pops depending on the size.
- 1/2 mango cheek or fruit of your choosing
- 1 Tbs raw honey
- 4ml of liquid magnesium/ 200mg equivalent
- 1/2 a lemon squeezed
- 1/2 a lime squeezed
- coconut water
- Squeeze and chop your fresh fruit, place these into a food processor or blender.
- Work our the volume of your popsicles and top fruit up with coconut water until it’s the required volume. - Add magnesium wither powder or liquid. - Blend until smooth
- Pour liquid into your moulds and freeze!