Website Design & Business Coaching
I am a kinesiologist and I previously studied my Bachelor of Design at UWA. My two passions have always competed with one another, my passion for helping people and my passion for design. From starting my own kinesiology business, I have learned so much about marketing and building a conscious business. I realised I could do both my passions together by helping conscious businesses with their websites and marketing plans.
It is important for both of us that we are on the same page and that you will align with my values as much as I align with yours. If you are interested in working with me, download my free business plan starter to see if we are right for one another.
My three values:
1. Honesty. I value honest businesses and marketing. There is a lot of false marketing on Instagram. What I have found is the people and business that are the most honest and genuine are the ones that do the best in the long run. Let your personality shine on social media it’s important to reflect who you are.
2. Purposeful. While I do what your personality to come through, if you are running a specific business page, I believe all your posts need to be thought out and planned. I believe good quality photos are essential. When you do a post or put yourself out there, you have to think about the greater picture. Does this post align with me, my page and my clients? I will give you your own personal presents on an app I recommend. I ask clients to stick to their pre-set when posting images because it helps develop consistency with the overall view of your page. If you don’t want to use pre-sets then don’t use any filters at all. For me it’s all or nothing.
3. Conscious. How are you helping others or how are you making the world a better place? I don’t enjoy supporting businesses that are formed on consumerism and waste. My hope is that by helping you, I am also helping people in need find you and find the help they need.
What to expect
Website design doesn’t have to be a long and stressful process. I love helping clients create websites that are clean, clear and simple to use. My one moth program is a hand held experience, where you end up with a modern, clear, beautiful WIX or Squarespace website. As a part of the process I teach you how to run the website from the back end so that you are empowered to make changes and update the website as you and your business grows.
What my program includes
Custom WIX or Squarespace website
Optimised for web & mobile
SEO set up
Custom website buttons & icons
3rd party integrations (payment system connection)
Branding board (with colour palette & typography)
1 hour content preparation meeting. Including business goals, vision and long term plan for your business.
1-2 hour photoshoot for website and social content.
Full editing of photos including your own personalised VSCO preset to suit your business.
First follow up to help you on your way to managing and running your own website. Everything explained and understandable, no question is too silly to ask.
Follow up check in call after a month.
Website Design & Coaching
You get so much more than just a website. This is an amazing website design and coaching experience. I am here to support you the entire way through. I try make things as simple and uncomplicated as possible (because who even gets tech jargon), I am here to make your business dreams come true, your vision is heard and supported throughout.
Your investment: $1200 Payment plan options:
- Upfront payment of $1200
- Three monthly payments of $410
- $200 deposit due upon booking, payment plans are available.
(Costs do not include Wix or Squarespace yearly subscription costs, domain costs, font rights or VSCO app subscription)
Logo design $100
Second location photography $150
Instagram content generation $90 for 9 posts, to help you on your way to creating a beautiful instagram.
Add a page (if you want to grow your business after we've finished setting everything up I am always here for support and add ons. I simple charge per hour)
Is there something else you need that you don't see here? Just ask me and I'll see what I can do!
Let my share my story with you. I’ve always had two passions fighting against one another, my passion for helping others and my passion for design. When I finished school I was torn between studying nutrition and architecture. I chose architecture. I loved being creative and letting my passion shine through but my architecture degree burnt me out. I was depressed, exhausted and anxious. This is when I found kinesiology. Kinesiology changed my life. After just a few sessions I felt so much better and felt my whole life shifting. Because of the huge change I felt in me, I decided to study kinesiology and follow my second passion for helping others. Since completing my kinesiology course I have continued allow my creativity to flow but I never felt the kinesiology and design worked well together. My focus was on helping women create babies as I created my own baby. One of my major focuses in my clinic is in the sacral chakra. The chakra of abundance, creativity, fun, pleasure, sexuality, money and pregnancy.
As I’ve moved forward from creating and birthing my own baby I’ve felt my creativity explode. I now can’t contain my creative passion. What I’ve realised is that I can help women in both aspects of life. In creating babies and businesses. As women these aspects of life are forever intertwined and pulling against one another. I want to help women do both. Why should I have to choose?
My focus hasn’t changed from helping women conceive, it’s grown to include creating conscious businesses. Women who are standing in their power and the power of their sacral chakra.
If this is you and my story inspires you to create something of your own or you’re already on the journey to creation, I want to help you get there.